Actichem Stain Fix AP498 – Colour Stain Removal, Spray Kit
Actichem’s Stain Fix (AP498) is a powerful stain removal system for the removal of colour stains caused by cool drinks, wine, food, beverages and organic substances. The two-part system allows the controlled use of activated hydrogen peroxide which creates radical strength stain removal properties in a short space of time. When part A and part B are blended
|Colour||Clear blue liquid|
- Stain Removal – Stain Fix employs the power of Hydrogen Peroxide to remove the colour from the toughest dye stains including wine, cool drinks.
- Two Part System – The two part system ensures maximum peroxide performance for the most stubborn stains.
- Versatile – Stain Fix removes colour from stains caused by juice, coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages, cool drink, urine, cellulosic browning, foods and organics.
- Coloursafe – Stain Fix is safe for use on colourfast fabrics and carpets, although pretesting should always be done to ensure colour stability.
- Fibre Safe – Stain Fix is safe for use on natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for fibre stability before use.
How to use
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Some fabrics and delicate carpets may experience colour loss.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the stain as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Mix equal amounts of Part A and Part B in the mixing bottle provided.
- Apply solution directly onto the stain and agitate briefly.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes reaction time for stain removal.
- Some stains will respond within 5 to 10 minutes whilst others may require up to 30 minutes.
- Extract or blot with a clean white absorbent cloth. Do not rub.
- Repeat process if needed
- Rinse the area with clean water or Rinse Pro.
Even stronger stain removal can be achieved by using the iron method. However extreme caution should be exercised as colour loss or fibre damage can occur. Note: Stain Fix is sensitive to heat and light. Store out of direct sunlight and avoid storing it in your van for lengthy periods. Replace this at least one per month.