How should we clean and disinfect spaces where an ill individual may have been?
All people now need to observe the proper practices for avoiding contact with viruses. These are:
- Wash your hands often,
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands,
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands
- Avoid close contact with others, such as touching,
- Keep your distance from those who are ill (1 metre from anyone coughing or sneezing), and
- Stay home if you feel ill, and
- Clean and disinfect busy touchpoints such as door handles, toys, handrails etc. especially if someone is sick.
Agar has at least four products that will be effective on the corona-virus. These are:
Source: Agar Cleaning Systems PTY Ltd.